Welcome to the Community

Please choose one of the options below to log in and get stuck in!

Login with PPUK

Scouse Pirates

I've only recently joined the PPUK and was wondering if their were any other members in Liverpool out there? I'd like to play an active role in establishing a branch here, but can't do it all alone. Help, please.
PS I'm not actually a scouser, but I've been here twelve years and don't plan on leaving, so I am in spirit.

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Not 'in' any more, but I'm from Stoneycroft (Councillor Radcliff is a family friend), went to the Blue Coat and liverpool uni.
    And funny thing, I left (and moved to the US) 12 years ago.
  • One in, one out. That's how Liverpool works!
  • Oh well, good to hear from you Ktech and azrael. Looks like the search for local, like minded Pirates continues.
  • I joined PPUK today officially (already had a shirt and they have my vote). I live in Liverpool if you want to hit me up. Only a youngun but I think that PPUK has potential in Liverpool
  • I don't know why I said Radcliff, I did of course mean Radford, of the Liberal Party
  • John-LVPL, if you'd like to send me a PM on Facebook I'll give you my email address https://www.facebook.com/tony.green.7370
  • Have sent you a PM, make sure to check your 'archive' folder
  • I've sent you a reply John, and a Friend Request.
  • Having seen Liverpool (no I don't live there) I can definitely agree it needs a Pirate touch. Central issues: housing and social equality.
  • A proud radical tradition too, but something more needed now than the traditional class war leftism of the past.