Welcome to the Community

Please choose one of the options below to log in and get stuck in!

Login with PPUK

Possible Board Nomination

Hello,

Although I am new to the party, I may be interested in fulfilling one of the Board vacancies. I am based in London.

I have a background in student Unions, and University Governance. I was a member of the Green Party of England & Wales, and I was the Co-Convenor and also the Membership Secretary of the Lambeth Green Party.

I am hopeful of volunteering some of my time within the Press Office of the Pirate Party, and helping Mark with his campaign in South London.

At present I am not nominating myself, but willing to discuss the possibility.

Scott
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Scott

I've messaged you regarding your seconding my nomination for election to the Board.

Thank you for offering to do this. I've been completing the nomination form and I need your email address to include in the 'seconded by' section on the form. If you're still happy to second me, could I have a note of your email address so I can put it in the form?

Many thanks and best wishes

Andrew
  • Scott,

I recognise your name from somewhere - not sure where though.
    However, if you're wanting to put yourself forward for the board - you're gonna have to do it quickly! Nominations close on Saturday (13th June)!

I do encourage you to do it anyway. More voices and competition (maybe) will force us to put ourselves into action!

-Duck
  • (dear God I feel like an idiot now)